1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

give to your best charity instead!11/19/2016 Called this company to come fix my furnace They showed up the next day 11/20/2016 2 guys in a large truck Introduced them self I took them into the down stairs furnace room.

I went up stairs to relax and 5 minutes later herd loud hammer banging. Went down to investigate and one of the guys was beating on the gas regulator valve with hammer while the other looked on. when I asked him what he was doing he said he thinks he got it. so he Turned on the switch and the furnace started.

Then he proceeded to tell me all these items he fixed on my furnace. Coming from a engineering back ground myself and a dad who when alive owned his own heating and ac business I would have to call B.S on his I fixed it all statement. He only was down there a few minutes. And I don't be-leave in a bigger hammer fixes it theory.

I think he has just got a lucky hammer. Because the next day the furnace would not start again on 11/21/2016 I would call them back out to try again but I got a hammer ...lol I don't be-leave that neither of these 2 guys were certified to repair gas furnaces let alone know what they were doing. And yes they charged me 125.00 plus tax. and even wrote on my bill that I may need a new gas valve.

Is that before or after they beat the snot out of it with a hammer?? As they were leaving one of the guys saw some of my award plaques on the wall and asked if those were mine and what type of work did I do. When I told him he actually said " well *** you can afford a new furnace". REALLY!

who says that to a customer.So if you want to give money away give it to your best charity instead.

MICHAELJ2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Beacon Plumbing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $137 and wants Beacon Plumbing to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was give to your best charity instead. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Beacon Plumbing gas furnace repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Beacon Plumbing?

Comments